Friday, September 26, 2008

How quickly things move!

So I am the worst at staying updated on this! BUT... I was just thinking how school just barely started yet we have already had midterms! We also have just about finished our first time through region play! We are doing well, but expect better! Too many losses so far, but I figure PEAK at the end of the season right! Haha.

Hallee is so great these days! She is TOTALLY daddy's girl! He picks her up most days and when he gets her home she searches the house for me and calls my name all night til I get home but once I do she just wants her daddy anyway! lol... That is probably the one reason I would want volleyball to be over, simply to spend more time with Hallee, but really this season is such a fun one! She can count to five and she knows how cute it is! She says all sorts of funny things NEW things each day! When she says Shirt you have to listen closely cuz it sounds like a naughty word. She is getting to know all of her body parts so well now and she can say a lot of ppls names and can point them out as well. I love it when she says: I'm Stuck! But I hate it when she wakes up at 5:57 crying out Milk Milk Milk! But then when she gives me a big cuddle I don't hate it anymore! She is pretty tough to take to the VB games because she thinks she can go on the court or come over by me on the bench. Football games we trap her in like at church but one of us usually doesn't get to see much of the game... She is so precious we just love her to death!

Shane is doing well, he is the department head of our Health/PE department. He is also the head basketball coach this year. He is WAY excited for this! He has already started ordering all kinds of gear for the boys! I think they will wonder "Where has he been all our lives!" I know that is what I wondered 10 1/2 years ago! haha. The kids at the school are great, we really love them all.

Well, that is about all I know for us! A quick update on my family-
Brett- Got a new truck!!! And is still working for Double T
Heather- Is in Provo going to school and working. She is even seeing someone, not sure if they are BF/GF, but seeing someone all the same.
Haley- Is going to school in Cedar and I don't hear from her THAT much, but I know she is having fun and really enjoying school!
Mom- Is enjoying Lunch Lady Land! She is actually home alone this week Bruce is off hunting.
Bruce- Is off Hunting! (Did I already say that!? haha)
These two empty nesters are probably enjoying their time together more than any of us know!

Shane's Fam-
Harv and Sue- are still working hard as ever but traveling and planning their travels too.
Brett and Lavon- and Family are still in Montana... CAN YOU BELIEVE JUSTIN DRIVES!
Jeff and Tara- and Family are still in Mapelton working hard and playing hard!
Rustin and Kes- Rusty is working at the hospital and dating the "Ladies" While Kes and her imagination keep us all going! She is adorable I have to say!
Brandon- is traveling a lot with his semi-new job but he is also still single and dating from what I understand.
Tiff and Doug- Stevie seems to be doing well, I don't know how physical therapy is going but I bet it just plain sucks! Max is HUGE! So cute tho!
Nick and Ash- and their two girls are doing well. Nick works in SLC and Ash stays home with the girls (I am jealous of that!)
Brooke and Chris- are living in Cali. Chris is working out there but Brooke is in Ut for a couple weeks to finish her CNA. They are missing each other so badly! Makes me so sad!
BINX- If Harv leaves she is still sitting on the rocking chair! Otherwise same old binx!

That is it! Hope I didn't forget anybody! I am trying to hurry! Hope to hear from some of you!

Love the Heaths!

1 comment:

:) Jen said...

glad to hear an update on your sweet family! I bet it is hard to leave your little girl, it is hard for me to go to work and leave my boys....hey how come you have a link to Kelly's blog and not mine? hello? anyways hope all is well. :)