Friday, November 14, 2008

Latest World of the Heath's

So let me do some updating because I am a MAJOR slacker! haha

Shane- Has started basketball. He had 67 boys try out and cut down to 29. He is REALLY excited about his team and staff and I think that they will do a great job this year! The boys are also way excited to have Shane as a coach. I find that he already has the kids changing in some ways. He made them sign a team book of requirements and it basically is trying to improve the image of our athletes. First thing this morning not one single tardy basketball player in my class! They have pretty big penalties for being tardy or absent to classes so it is great to have someone put some consequences on negative behaviors!... Someone besides myself I mean! :) I am really excited for Shane and the boys and I hope to see that their team does really well this year! I know that they have the confidence in the coaching so I hope it all works out for everyone.

Heidi- So we just finished up our Volleyball season. We finished 7th in state! I know that is not winning, but that is the best we have done in 3A! In 2A in 79 they placed 4th, and there were a couple 6th place finishes and an 8th in the 80's and early 90's but nothing since 92. The girls did such an AMAZING job! I was so proud of them! And the season was so much fun we had not one moment of girl drama! That was such a blessing for me! After last year I was about done, I at one time walked into the office and said I didn't know about next year. Now... I am happy it went so well and I am going to go for atleast one more year and then just take it a year at a time from there... That is assuming that we don't get sent to Stansbury High School. Now my softball players are wanting to do things all the time so I have found them a place to go hit a couple times and throw, but I am not allowed to be there and help so I just let them in and sit and text until they are done. It is pretty boring but I am glad that they want to be so good! GREAT group of girls! I will be VERY sad at graduation this year!

Me and Hallee are getting TONS of momma daughter time these days since I don't have practice! I have to say that I HATE going home and sitting there all evening so we try to do things, but she is hillarious anymore! She loves Barney, Bop and Riff... LOL if you know who I am talking about you will laugh! She called me a dork yesterday! that was funny. Oh yes, Haley texted me asked us to get on the web cam so that we could visit and she could see Hallee so I turned it on and she kept looking at herself doing her Big Mouth! lol... Then she has started this thing where she touches my boobs a lot. And she just kept patting them and rubbing them it was so funny. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it because then I think she will do it more but it was so wierd. lol She is an amazing dancer and loves to take walks around the block. Everyday when Shane gets home she tells him who she played with and what she did that day... maybe she adds in a couple names but its still funny. She can almost say the alphabet, she gives it a good try and she can count to 10! She just turned 20 months... We love how smart she is.
About a month ago she got into a drawer while Shane was downstairs working, she found a marker and drew all over the couches and doll and herself. So I took all the knives out of the drawers and threw away all markers. Last weekend she found the RED fingernail polish and painted her toe nails on my living room floor and yes she did get the carpet! OH MY GOODNESS! Luckily I have an amazingly smart friend and she told me that I should try Shaving cream and windex... YES IT WORKS PPL! :) And lastly dear little Hallee seems to have a boyfriend... Marcus and I went to watch our boys play football a few weeks ago. Shane was already there taking tickets so we were just meeting him. When we picked gus up she said, "Ooooo MAWWWKUSSS" lol... then at the game she walked up behind him and gave him a BIG hug on his back! lol it was the cutest thing ever! I am sure that Kyle and Tyler could also be considered her boyfriends but that was just so cute when she hugged Marcus I couldn't stop smiling she is so cute. She knows all the different types of sports balls, and she can dribble the basketball! She gets one dribble and then picks it up again lol. And definately she knows the bat, glove and ball!

Well that is enough for now! Hope you enjoyed it!!!

It has been fun updating you!

2 comments:

MONTANA HEATHS said...

We wish that we could be there to watch Shane coach! Josh wants to go to Shane's camp next year.

Congrats to your volleyball team!

Hallee sounds so cute! I love the age that she is at where they learn new words every day. They grow up so fast! Much love to all of you, Lavon

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Um, Hallee puts DAvie to shame. The one thing Davie has up on Hallee is her ABC's. But nothing else. You must have a talker on your hands because Davie talks all day but no much of it is actual words. Hallee sounds like she is sooo smart