Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friends

So it's Sunday night and we are waiting to get Hallee back! She went deer hunting with my family for the weekend. It sounds like she had tons of fun!

I am relaxin in the chair with the ice machine hooked up to my leg. It feels magnificent! I am also waiting til the Sox game starts! Shane is watching football which to me... NFL is whatever... I would rather watch High School or College anyday. So I am updating my blog!

I guess today's tribute goes to friends. Have you ever had those friends that you do whatever you can for them, go see them, wanna help them, anything you can you are always there... And then when you need something NOTHING... you get nothing. I value my friendships and I feel like I have had several GREAT friends in my life. I feel like I am that person that if you are my friend I will have your back til the end right wrong or indifferent. I am in your corner, I will do what I can to listen to you be there for you, drive out of my way to go see you, whatever! Well... with that said I officially would like to thank the friends I have that are always on my side! The friends we have that are always here for us! I don't think I need to name names but I think those of you that are and do know exactly who you are... Painting in the basement, moving desks down stairs (lol), Mudding in the basement, sleep overs, dr appointments, dinner after surgery, just checking in to see that everything is ok, baptisms, temple sealings, etc... the list goes on and on! I can honestly say that friends and family are what make life fun and we have the best of both!

That is my soap box for the evening! haha! So to all our good friends out there, we love you! We love you we love you we love you! Thanks for all you do!

Now I am off to get my daughter! Good Night to all!

3 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

heidi- your blog is cute. you have always been a great friend. we had some fun times back in the day.

Kelly said...

Okay so will you get your butt out to California and drive to see me! I'm a good friend, right? Okay that was a joke.

I had so much fun seeing Dana and Stacey. It made me miss you! Just so you know you and Shane will always be considered some of my great friends. We had some good times together!

Anyway I know and understand EXACTLY what you are saying. Boy do I know!

MONTANA HEATHS said...

Heidi-
We hope you're doing okay, recovering from your surgery and everything. We enjoy reading your blog. We're glad your volleyball team is doing so well. Have a good month. ~ Lavon & Alyssa + Family