Friday, October 10, 2008

Kelly and Reba!!!

So tonight my two sisters and I went to the Kelly and Reba concert in SLC! It was AWESOME! I have only been to one other concert and it was NKOTB! So that can't really compare right, I think I was 13 at that one. We had so much fun and Reba is amazing! As is Kelly! 2 of the greatest vocals ever! I had so many favorites, but I think the last 3 songs were the best for sure! They make you want more!

I am probably the worlds worst dancer but the whole thing made me and my FAT knee want to dance! Then I really wanted to keep dancing once it was over! Too bad I am too chicken and too old to go to a club or something. HAHA... I guess I will just wait til morning and dance with Hallee!

Our football team won tonight! YAHOO! They needed that one! Sad I missed it, but I wouldn't trade it for spending time with my sisters!

Have a great night! I am going to sing myself to sleep now!

2 comments:

Soap opera magnet said...

That's so funny I went to the NKOTB concert with you, and I have never admitted that one to anyone, well except the people who were there, I laughed so hard when I read that you have only went to one other concert, because the ironic thing is I have only went to one too besides the NKOTB, it was a Slayer concert and I don't know if you know if you know about them but these people called the "Straight Edgers" came in and the concert was cancelled because they are extremly violent haters that murder, kill, beat and injure anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohal. Big difference huh? ha ha. My crazy life, and stories I have so much to tell.

The Morrills said...

I am sooooo jealous!! I love Reba and Kelly. I agree with you saying they have the best vocals!! I have always loved Reba!! I bet you loved it!! I have been wanting to go to a concert lately! I'm glad you had a great time w/ your sisters!