Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Night!

So tonight my girls beat the Logan Grizzlies! Ya! They actually: Beat the Shizz out of the Grizz! haha... JK that is a saying that goes around the school. But really they played really well. The problem is that I have to act like an idiot to get them to have fun and play with some emotion! By the time the game is over sometimes I feel like I just got done playing. I know my voice sounds like it for sure! I have what I like to refer to as "Sexy Voice" which is pretty much I lost my voice so it is very raspy. So I am not sure if I said this before, but this is possibly THE BEST team I have coached in VB so far. I actually think it is and I tell them all the time. The thing they are lacking is that crazy emotion! But this group thinks that they could be state champs in basketball this year and I totally agree, but they are wishing this season away and not realizing that they could have that in VB as well! It is so hard for me sometimes to watch em not play the way they could and lose, or even not play the way they could and win! Tonight, there were moments when no team could have stopped us. There were a couple quick sets that we ran so well Marissa put the ball straight down, the defense didn't even get an opportunity to jump. It was RADICAL! Yes that is a throw back to the word Radical! Anyway, that win helps us tremendously! We need two more for a 3rd place seeding! GO COWBOYS!!! KAC

Tomorrow I am going under the knife! Lets see if this can't be the last time this happens! What is it...11 times is the charm! haha.

Hallee- her newest thing is "Jump shake your booty jump jump shake your booty" haha it is a crack up!

Shane- Still going to town in the basement! Looks great though!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Did you say Cowboys? Hilarious mascot. I guess they're also a pro football team though. You have the best job! I would love to coach volleyball. I hope they get some emotion for you. If anyone can pull it out of them, you can! I can totally imagine your voice. Although I think it's sexy already!

Good luck on the surgery. I am coming next month, with all my kids. We have to get together!