Friday, October 10, 2008

Who has the answer?

Someone tell me how it is that you can have the greatest volleyball team and they haven't got any emotion. We beat Morgan last night 20-25 first set. At one point it was like 23-13... Regardless, we win the first set and as I walk to my bench to start the second the girls are all just sitting there faces stone cold. NO SMILES! How do you get someone to show emotion? Teach me that and we could be UNSTOPPABLE! It is the only missing element in our game!

HOWEVER... I am going to Reba tonight with my sisters! I can't wait!!! It is going to be so much fun!

Shane is going to be working on the basement and my mom is going to be playing with Hallee. Shane may go to the football game tonight... Our boys are trying a new QB, maybe that will help, who knows these days.... I have decided the key to coaching is not necessarily being the smartest anymore, but being able to be a MOTIVATER!!! Not sure I am up for that haha... I love the game but more than that, I love the girls, I couldn't quit!

2 comments:

Soap opera magnet said...

I don't have the answer for you but I know you are a great coach and teacher and your attitude in general is genuine and motivating don't sweat it too much this generation baffles me. I hope you have fun this weekend with Heather and Haley. I luv ya lots.

Greg & Jenny said...

YOU BEAT MORGAN???? That is really cool. Who is on the team this year?